The process is simple and straightforward, and our designated FIDA specialist will be with you throughout the whole process.
1. You let us know you’re interested: First, fill in the I need FIDA or Pilot your samples form, depending on your level of interest
2. Discovery call: You will be contacted by us in order to schedule a virtual walk though the system and present you with specific information related to your desired usage case. Sign up here.
3. Sample pilot: If desired, we will pilot your samples, and deliver you with an in-depth presentation and analysis of the data. Sign up here.
3B. In specific cases, we might run an on-site demo or provide you an instrument as a rental.
4. Purchase and installation: After we sign the purchase agreement our team visits you onsite to install the instrument and train your team. We provide advice and support, staying around and ensuring the process of adapting FIDA technology is smooth and easy. Our team supports you with incorporating the solution to your workflow and testing the use case you desire to test. We make sure you feel familiar and comfortable with the technology.
6. Ongoing support and training: You receive access to further, in-depth training during our free Advanced Courses, and access to our support Field Application Scientists. On top of that, you have access to a broad user network thanks to our yearly user meetings.